Earlier in the day, we had reported that Akkineni Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana has gone for its censor screening today. Latest update reveals that the film has received an U/A certificate from the censor board.
‘Andhala Rakshashi’ fame Lavanya Tripati and Ramya Krishna are the female leads and Radha Mohan has written the story. Nagarjuna will be seen in a dual role in this film which has music by Anup Rubens. The film is up for a massive Sankranthi release this 15th of Janaury.
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US