Earlier in the day, we had reported that Akkineni Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana has gone for its censor screening today. Latest update reveals that the film has received an U/A certificate from the censor board.
‘Andhala Rakshashi’ fame Lavanya Tripati and Ramya Krishna are the female leads and Radha Mohan has written the story. Nagarjuna will be seen in a dual role in this film which has music by Anup Rubens. The film is up for a massive Sankranthi release this 15th of Janaury.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress