It is a known fact that Akkineni Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana has received an U/A certificate from the censor board and is set for a massive this Sankranthi. Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the run of the film has been locked to two hours twenty three minutes.
‘Andhala Rakshashi’ fame Lavanya Tripati and Ramya Krishna are the female leads. Nagarjuna will be seen in a dual role in this film which has music by Anup Rubens. Kalyan is the director of this film which is produced by Nagarjuna on his home banner Annapurna Studios.
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business