As expected, Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana has hit the bulls eye and is doing exceptionally well all over. Early reports reveal that the film is super strong in the interior parts of Andhra and Telangana, especially the rural areas.
With the Sankranthi festival now coming in, the family audience is eagerly awaiting to see this film which has superb entertainment. Directed by Kalyan Krishna, this film has Ramya Krishna, Lavanya, Anasuya and Hamsa Nandini in important roles.
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity