As expected, Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana has hit the bulls eye and is doing exceptionally well all over. Early reports reveal that the film is super strong in the interior parts of Andhra and Telangana, especially the rural areas.
With the Sankranthi festival now coming in, the family audience is eagerly awaiting to see this film which has superb entertainment. Directed by Kalyan Krishna, this film has Ramya Krishna, Lavanya, Anasuya and Hamsa Nandini in important roles.
- Sammohanam & Abhimanyudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day
- Slight delay in Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi’s release
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage