Rana Daggubati and director Teja’s intense political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, is running to packed houses in the twin Telugu states. The film has collected a share of Rs 3.75 Cr in AP and Telangana on its opening day.
Now, the latest update is that Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Telugu satellite and digital streaming rights have been sold to Star MAA channel and Amazon Prime Studios respectively for a whopping 5 crore. The film is poised to collect huge over the weekend and bring in cheers to all the parties involved.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine