Rana Daggubati and director Teja’s intense political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, is running to packed houses in the twin Telugu states. The film has collected a share of Rs 3.75 Cr in AP and Telangana on its opening day.
Now, the latest update is that Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Telugu satellite and digital streaming rights have been sold to Star MAA channel and Amazon Prime Studios respectively for a whopping 5 crore. The film is poised to collect huge over the weekend and bring in cheers to all the parties involved.
- Not Ravi Teja, but this young hero in F2’s sequel?
- Bellamkonda Sai’s new film to be launched shortly
- NTR turns brand ambassador for Appy Fizz
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s grand premiere at AMB Cinemas