Reportedly, the noted streaming platform Amazon Prime has acquired the rights and will be premiering the film by this year-end. Now, the latest buzz is that Amazon Prime management has offered a whopping of ₹70 crores and bagged Coolie No:1 rights.
Reports also suggest that the film’s unit is going to wrap up the balance shooting in the next few weeks and be ready with the first copy by the end of October.
Being directed by David Dhawan, the film is an official remake of Govinda’s 1995 film by the same name.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?