Reportedly, the noted streaming platform Amazon Prime has acquired the rights and will be premiering the film by this year-end. Now, the latest buzz is that Amazon Prime management has offered a whopping of ₹70 crores and bagged Coolie No:1 rights.
Reports also suggest that the film’s unit is going to wrap up the balance shooting in the next few weeks and be ready with the first copy by the end of October.
Being directed by David Dhawan, the film is an official remake of Govinda’s 1995 film by the same name.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happy Birthday wraps up its censor
- The Warriorr’s trailer promises a commercial action drama
- A mighty update of Megastar’s Godfather is here
- Mohan Babu announces his next – Deets inside
- Latest: Bimbisara’s teaser will be out on this day
- Lengthy schedule of Nani’s Dasara begins today