Hero Adivi Sesh’s maiden Bollywood film, Major, has been making all the right noises ever since its launch. The film is being made as a pan-India project and it will also release in Malayalam. Major is based on NSG Commando Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan’s sacrifice in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
According to the latest updates, Major’s overseas rights have been sold for a solid price. Weekend Cinema, the noted overseas distribution house which brought Indian blockbusters like Kabir Singh and KGF etc., has bought Major’s overseas rights by shelling out a solid amount.
Major also stars Saiee Manjrekar, Sobhita Dhulipala, Prakash Raj, Revathi and Murli Sharma in key roles. The film is being directed by Sashi Kiran Tikka and produced by Sony Pictures Films India in association with Mahesh Babu’s GMB Entertainment and A+S movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash and Prabhas to team up – Deets inside
- Maruthi gives an update on his film with Prabhas
- Mahesh Babu finally returning to India
- Nagarjuna paid big bucks for Bigg Boss 6
- Shocking: Actress Meena’s husband passes away
- Slammed at the box office this film is winning praise on OTT