Hero Adivi Sesh’s maiden Bollywood film, Major, has been making all the right noises ever since its launch. The film is being made as a pan-India project and it will also release in Malayalam. Major is based on NSG Commando Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan’s sacrifice in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
According to the latest updates, Major’s overseas rights have been sold for a solid price. Weekend Cinema, the noted overseas distribution house which brought Indian blockbusters like Kabir Singh and KGF etc., has bought Major’s overseas rights by shelling out a solid amount.
Major also stars Saiee Manjrekar, Sobhita Dhulipala, Prakash Raj, Revathi and Murli Sharma in key roles. The film is being directed by Sashi Kiran Tikka and produced by Sony Pictures Films India in association with Mahesh Babu’s GMB Entertainment and A+S movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram