In an impressive feat, Sai Tej and Nabha Natesh’s romantic entertainer, Solo Brathuke So Better, has surpassed the opening weekend box-office collections of the Hollywood superhero movie, Wonder Woman 1984. Both the movies released on December 25 as a Christmas treat for movie lovers.
Solo Brathuke So Better collected a gross of over Rs 11 crore into Sunday. The film released in nearly 400 screens across the twin Telugu states and a few other regions in India. On the other hand, WW84, which released in over 800 screens across the country and in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu languages, collected around Rs 8 crore in its opening weekend.
SBSB’s success only reiterates the fact that it’s always the content that matters to pull the audience to theaters. The film’s success will give strength to a handful of movies that are gearing up for release during the Sankranthi festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simhadri, Annamayya producer V Doraswamy Raju passes away
- Major change in Lucifer’s Telugu remake?
- After NTR, Kalyanram to don triple roles
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays