Nara Rohit’s romantic family entertainer ‘Solo’ is having a solid run at the Box Office. The movie has been received enthusiastically by both family crowds as well as youngsters and that is a key aspect behind the movie’s success.The movie has also received a great response in the US as people flocked to the theaters for the Thanksgiving long weekend.
Nara Rohit’s diction and histrionics have come in for all round praise. Prakash Raj as usual was superb. Mani Sharma’s music and background score are top notch and the cinematography is excellent. Parasuram has directed this movie with a lot of sense and care.
Solo has been produced by Vamsi Krishna Srinivas on SVK Cinema banner. Nisha Aggarwal is the heroine in this movie.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake