Sonu Sood foundation, owned and operated by Sonu Sood has commenced an oxygen drive in India.
As a part of this drive, the foundation will be handing over oxygen concentrators to the common public in various parts of the country.
These oxygen concentrators will be used to treat Covid patients who are in need of oxygen support.
The foundation had already ordered these concentrators in big numbers and they are being disbursed to the commoners upon requests.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simha Koduri’s next gets a title
- Massive: Extra shows and theaters added for God Father
- Date and venue locked for Crazy Fellow’s pre-release event
- Ravi Teja playing this role in Mega154?
- Sunil’s character poster from Ginna released
- God Father mints decent share on day 2 in Nizam