Sonu Sood foundation, owned and operated by Sonu Sood has commenced an oxygen drive in India.
As a part of this drive, the foundation will be handing over oxygen concentrators to the common public in various parts of the country.
These oxygen concentrators will be used to treat Covid patients who are in need of oxygen support.
The foundation had already ordered these concentrators in big numbers and they are being disbursed to the commoners upon requests.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR, Charan prepping for the epic song in RRR?
- Poll : What’s your take on Raja Raja Chora teaser?
- Samantha unveils Pushpaka Vimaanam’s Kalyanam song
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?