Since last year, Bollywood star Sonu Sood has been a Messiah to the poor and needy as the Coronavirus pandemic shattered the lives of millions of Indians. From arranging transport for migrant workers, offering jobs and financial assistance to thousands of people last year to arranging lifesaving drugs and oxygen cylinders to COVID patients during the second wave, Sonu has been doing commendable work.
An a latest interview, Sonu has revealed his biggest dream. The actor revealed his plans to set up schools and hospitals to provide free education and free healthcare to the poor people. “I know it’s not possible immediately, but it’s been my long-cherished dream and I will surely realize my dream someday,” said Sonu. On the work front, Sonu will be seen as the main antagonist in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Meere Herolaa from Aa Ammayi Gurinchi Meeku Cheppali is fun
- Simha Koduri’s Dongalunnaru Jagratha gets a release date
- Allu Arjun thanks his fans – Deets inside
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Vijay Devarakonda’s mom performs a special Pooja for Liger
- Star director to play the villain in Vijay’s next?