There is no denying the fact that Sonu Sood has become a demi-God to many in these troubled times. The manner in which Sonu is helping everyone has won a lot of hearts.
Sonu Sood is happy that God has made him the one to help others. When asked about how it feels to do so much, Sonu says “It took me 19 years to find the right role of my life, which I am doing today and I am glad that God is the director of this real film. Today, when I bring smiles to people’s faces, that is the biggest achievement”.
Sonu Sood has been in the industry for a long time but the adulation and craze he is seeing is something else.
Articles that might interest you:
- The latest Kannada blockbuster locks its OTT date
- Gargi Trailer – Sai Pallavi stuns yet again
- Maamanithan seals its OTT release date
- This star hero will launch Ponniyin Selvan’s Telugu teaser
- Vijay’s Varasudu first single update is here
- I have waited 15 years for my Tamil debut – Ram