For the last couple of days, reports of Bollywood star Sonu Sood gifting a Rs 3 Cr Mercedes-Benz Maybach GLS 600 SUV to his son Ayaan have been going viral on social media. Critics who have been targeting Sonu Sood over his charity work throughout the pandemic for the last one year, vehemently criticized Sonu’s expensive gift.
However, Sonu trashed the rumors of him gifting his son an expensive SUV. He clarified that he has not bought the SUV and that the car was at his house only for a trial and that they took it for a test drive. Several videos of Sonu and the brand new SUV did rounds on social media and there were reports that the car was Sonu’s Father’s Day gift to his son.
But Sonu laughed off this version and told a media house, “Why would I give my son a car on Father’s Day? Shouldn’t he be giving me something? After all, it’s my day.” The actor also thanked his fans who supported him throughout the issue.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Ram Charan’s heartwarming wishes for his director
- These three new faces to be a part of Bigg Boss 6
- Baahubali writer’s prestigious film announced
- Meere Herolaa from Aa Ammayi Gurinchi Meeku Cheppali is fun
- Simha Koduri’s Dongalunnaru Jagratha gets a release date