Bollywood star Sonu Sood still continues his humanitarian work. He extended support in numerous ways to lakhs of helpless people during the lockdown. The actor has now come to the rescue of three Telugu kids who have been going through heart complications.
Sonu Sood is sponsoring heart surgeries for three Tollywood managers’ children. The surgeries are being performed at the SRCC Hospital in Mumbai on Thursday. Sonu responded promptly when a Tollywood production manager named MV Subbarao tagged Sonu in his tweet and urged him to save his seriously ill son.
Recently, Sonu also requested the school managements across the country to offer free education to poor students whose parents lost their livelihood due to the lockdown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Ram Shankar turns producer to make his hit film’s sequel
- Mahesh and Tamannah to romance yet again?
- KGF 2 effect- Big Bollywood banner after hero Yash
- Title logo for Sharwanand-Rashmika’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu is out
- RRR to have an emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?