Bollywood star Sonu Sood still continues his humanitarian work. He extended support in numerous ways to lakhs of helpless people during the lockdown. The actor has now come to the rescue of three Telugu kids who have been going through heart complications.
Sonu Sood is sponsoring heart surgeries for three Tollywood managers’ children. The surgeries are being performed at the SRCC Hospital in Mumbai on Thursday. Sonu responded promptly when a Tollywood production manager named MV Subbarao tagged Sonu in his tweet and urged him to save his seriously ill son.
Recently, Sonu also requested the school managements across the country to offer free education to poor students whose parents lost their livelihood due to the lockdown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Soundarya, Srihari’s first looks from NBK’s Narthanasala out tomorrow
- Karthi becomes a proud father once again
- Radhe Shyam’s crazy update to be out tomorrow
- Chiru and Prabhas donate big for Hyderabad floods
- Bigg Boss 4 – Social media goes after this contestant
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga takes a key decision