Despite the Covid scare, Hindi film, Sooryavanshi opened to some solid collections. The film is still doing well and the occupancy on a key Monday is also good.
Now, the latest update is that the film has crossed the 150 crore mark in India and will touch the coveted 170 crore mark in the next few days or so.
This shows that if a good star hero film releases and if it is good, the audience will surely come out and make it a hit.
Articles that might interest you :
- Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards – Here is the list of winners
- Varun Tej reveals the reason for casting Manushi Chhillar in Operation Valentine
- Mrunal Thakur purchases 10 crores worth of property from Kangana Ranaut’s family
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma blessed with a baby boy
- Director reacts to comparisons between Operation Valentine and Fighter
- Trisha hits back at Tamil politician’s derogatory remarks
- New release date of Prithviraj Sukumaran’s Aadujeevitham/The Goat Life is here