S/o Satyamurthy, the latest family entertainer starring Allu Arjun and Samantha in the lead roles, is continuing its steady run at the box office. Although the film completes three weeks, it is still receiving a thumping response from the audience.
As per the latest updates, the film has collected Rs.95,000 in Krishna district on its 24th day and now this flick stands with a total share of 2.42 crores. The distributors of Krishna are quite delighted with these superb collections.
S. Radha Krishna is the producer. Adah Sharma, Nitya Menon, Sneha and Upendra played key roles in this film. The music of this flick was scored by Devi Sri Prasad.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake