Prabhas’ massive project, Adipurush, under the direction of Bollywood director Om Raut was formally announced a few months back. Though Prabhas is yet to join the film sets, already motion capture work regarding the same is underway.
On the other hand, the makers are yet to lock the heroine who will be playing the crucial Sitha Devi’s role in the movie. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that after considering many names, the team is tilting towards South star heroine Keerthy Suresh for the same role. However, an official confirmation regarding this news is awaited.
Prabhas will be playing Lord Rama’s role in the movie and Said Ali Khan will be portraying Lankesh’s character in this mythological drama. T-Series banner is bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi launches ‘Seeta Manohara Sri Raghava‘
- Samantha goes to court against Youtube channels
- Kriti Sanon likes this key quality of Prabhas a lot
- Aryan Khan denied bail in drugs case
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lahari being brought back
- Karthikeya’s Raja Vikramarka gets a release date