Several representatives of the South Indian Film Chamber of Commerce today met Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in New Delhi and submitted a memorandum regarding the TDS percentage. Senior South producers like Adiseshagiri Rao, Rockline Venkatesh, Damu and veteran heroine and producer Sumalatha were part of the delegation that met the minister.
The producers told the minister about the TDS percentage levied on distributors’ share and producers’ share. Nirmala Sitharaman assured them a quick resolution and instructed the concerned authorities to form a special committee comprising various film industry representatives. The producers thanked the minister for understanding their issues and her pro-active response.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Pooja Hegde crosses another milestone, thanks fans
- Allu Aravind acquires a youthful entertainer for Aha
- Date and time locked for Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser