Actress Taapsee, who was last seen in the Bollywood sports drama, Saand Ki Aankh, was one of the celebrity guests at the ongoing International Film Festival of India in Goa. Speaking at a media interaction yesterday, Taapsee revealed her admiration for the South India film industry.
Taapsee, who had made her acting debut with Manchi Manoj’s Jhummandi Naadam several years ago, said that the South Indian film industry has taught her what filmmaking is and that it made her an actor and so there is a sense of gratitude. Taapsee also said that very few Bollywood actors became successful in the South and that she doesn’t want to leave that position. She concluded saying that she will continue to work in the South.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another youthful film