Actress Taapsee, who was last seen in the Bollywood sports drama, Saand Ki Aankh, was one of the celebrity guests at the ongoing International Film Festival of India in Goa. Speaking at a media interaction yesterday, Taapsee revealed her admiration for the South India film industry.
Taapsee, who had made her acting debut with Manchi Manoj’s Jhummandi Naadam several years ago, said that the South Indian film industry has taught her what filmmaking is and that it made her an actor and so there is a sense of gratitude. Taapsee also said that very few Bollywood actors became successful in the South and that she doesn’t want to leave that position. She concluded saying that she will continue to work in the South.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today
- Pawan Kalyan to be seen in a hilarious character for his next
- NCB has now access to Deepika, Sara, and Shraddha’s mobiles
- Big question- Will this star actor enter Pushpa?