In a huge relief for all the worried fans who have been praying for the speedy recovery of legendary playback singer SP Balasubrahmanyam, the stalwart singer is reportedly out of coma and is currently recovering. Even the MGM Healthcare authorities have released a fresh health bulletin in which they revealed that Balu is stable.
Yesterday evening, Balu’s sister SP Sailaja informed all the fans that their prayers and his willpower worked, as Balu is better now. Balu is reportedly being treated for lung infection. Tamil Nadu Health Minister Dr. Vijayabaskar is in talks with the MGM Healthcare doctors over Balu’s health status and the treatment being offered.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon