In a huge relief for all the worried fans who have been praying for the speedy recovery of legendary playback singer SP Balasubrahmanyam, the stalwart singer is reportedly out of coma and is currently recovering. Even the MGM Healthcare authorities have released a fresh health bulletin in which they revealed that Balu is stable.
Yesterday evening, Balu’s sister SP Sailaja informed all the fans that their prayers and his willpower worked, as Balu is better now. Balu is reportedly being treated for lung infection. Tamil Nadu Health Minister Dr. Vijayabaskar is in talks with the MGM Healthcare doctors over Balu’s health status and the treatment being offered.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine roped in for Sharwa’s Mahasamudram
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Official confirmation- Heroines set for Andhadhun remake
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home