It is a known fact that Rana and Sai Pallavi are doing a film called Virata Parvam. The film is 90% complete and the makers have started the post-production as well now.
The latest report is that the film’s re-recording is on in Rama Naidu studios. As the set up could not be shifted to a music studio, the makers have set up a temporary studio in Ramanaidu Studios and the work is going on in full swing.
Venu Udugula is making this film that also has Zarina Wahab, Nandita Das in key roles. Suresh Productions is the banner behind the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?
- Viral Snap -Dil Raju’s new transformation