Now that the release date of Rangasthalam is just days away, the fans are super happy promoting the film in their own manner. Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the AP government has given special permission to hold special shows from 5 AM in the morning of 30th March.
Several fan shows will be organized in various towns of AP and the demand for the tickets is quite huge. Ram Charan is doing a village drama for the very first time in his career and this film is his biggest release to date.
Sukumar directs this film which is also releasing in a huge manner in the overseas market. DSP scores music for this film which has Samantha as the female lead.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties