Now that the release date of Rangasthalam is just days away, the fans are super happy promoting the film in their own manner. Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the AP government has given special permission to hold special shows from 5 AM in the morning of 30th March.
Several fan shows will be organized in various towns of AP and the demand for the tickets is quite huge. Ram Charan is doing a village drama for the very first time in his career and this film is his biggest release to date.
Sukumar directs this film which is also releasing in a huge manner in the overseas market. DSP scores music for this film which has Samantha as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film
- Lady superstar keeping directors away?
- Corona lockdown creates a disturbance to Nithiin’s flowing career
- Wrote a script on a deadly viral outbreak 2 years back: RGV claims