Finally, after being in the news for wrong reasons for a while, star hero Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 105th film is back on track. NBK105 had its formal puja ceremony this morning in Hyderabad. The event turned special with the presence of popular directors who had given blockbusters for Balayya in the past.
NBK105 was flagged off in style, with VV Vinayak sounding the first clap, Boyapati Srinu switching on the camera and Kodandarami Reddy directing the first shot. Popular Tamil director KS Ravikumar will be directing NBK105 and C Kalyan will be bankrolling the project. Chirantan Bhatt will compose the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s etches a pakka plan for SVP’s shoot
- Big tension for these two Prabhas’ directors
- Latest- Pawan Kalyan gives an ultimatum to his directors
- NTR okays a project- To produce it himself?
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?