Currently, Venky is committed to his 74th project Narappa. Being directed by Srikanth Adala, the film’s shooting is expected to resume soon. Meanwhile, the latest news is that three popular directors are in pipeline for the senior hero’s prestigious 75th project.
Reportedly, Puri Jagannath, Trivikram and Kishore Thirumala’s names are under consideration for the film. Further details will be out in the next couple of months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra
- Senior character artiste Kosuri Venu Gopal passes away due to COVID-19
- Sushanth’s manager opens up about his crazy behavior
- Pooja Hegde wishes MEB director a blockbuster year
- Exclusive update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule