Rushi’s team has come up with a unique strategy to promote the film. In a press meet held today morning, the director Raj Madiraju announced that audience could decide whether they want to pay for the film or not after watching the film. Such a thing is practically unheard of in Telugu film industry. Explaining the reason behind this move, Raj said, “A lot of times people feel that they have wasted their hard earned money if they don’t like a film. So, we have decided to let people decide whether they want to pay or not after watching the film. This show will be part of an event, which we will be organizing in Prasads Multiplex, Hyderabad on February 14, on the eve of Valentine’s Day. I hope everyone will take part in the event.” Before the film’s release, the entire cast and crew of the film had pledged to donate their organs to Mohan Foundation and in the past few days, more than 600 people have reportedly pledged to donate their organs.
Arvind Krishna, Supriya Sailja played the lead roles in Rushi. Ramesh Prasad produced the film on Prasad Productions after a gap of nearly 30 years. Don-Chandran and Snigdha composed the music.
- Naga Babu’s role in Aravindha Sametha revealed
- Mammootty gets a grand welcome from Yatra makers
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Press Note : Dallas Dreamz Productions Tarana Series 2 Album Launch on June 23, 2018 at Dallas