It’s 20th September today and the birth anniversary of legendary actor ‘ANR’. Another interesting fact is that Manam, the last movie he has appeared in, is also completing 100 days today. Hence, to mark these milestones, a special function has been planned in a short while from now.
On this occasion, the platinum disc event of audio of ‘Oka Laila Kosam’ would also be held officially. ‘Oka laila kosam’ is Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming movie in the direction of Vijay Kumar Konda. Pooja hegde plays the leading lady. Reports also reveal that Nag will formally announce Akhil’s debut project today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna and team watch Akhanda at AMB Cinemas
- Chants of ‘Jai Balayya’ resonates in a leading Hyderabad multiplex
- Vikram joins hands with this director for his next
- EMK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu-NTR special episode
- Massive deal for Pawan Kalyan – Surender Reddy film
- Mahesh Babu to undergo a minor surgery