‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s upcoming period drama ‘Rajanna’ is all set for a massive worldwide release on the 23rd of this month. The movie is generating a tremendous buzz for the unique subject and for its look and feel. We have learnt from reliable sources that ‘Rajanna’ will feature some spectacular fight sequences. Ace Director Rajamouli himself has designed and supervised them and we all know what a master Rajamouli is at these things.
The principal character of the movie, apart from Nagarjuna, is baby Annie and sources say that she has turned in a wonderful performance. The movie has a riveting and heart tugging story line that will appeal to one and all. Rajanna is being directed by Rajamouli’s father, veteran script writer Vijayendra Prasad.
The movie is being produced by Nagarjuna himself on Annapurna Studios banner. Keeravani has scored the music and the audio has already won rave reviews for its classical touch.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan