Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram is all set to make his acting debut with Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, Adithya Varma. The film’s much-awaited teaser was released earlier today and received a good response. Even Dhruv has impressed his father’s fans with his attitude and looks. Adithya Varma is slated for release soon.
Meanwhile, speculations about Dhruv’s second film are already going on in full swing. There were rumors that Dhruv will be teaming up with popular Tamil director AL Vijay, who had directed Vikram’s Nanna, for his second film. However, Vikram’s manager has refuted all the rumors and clarified that Dhruv has not signed any new project yet and that his entire concentration is on Adithya Varma at the moment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team RRR’s noble gesture for cops, healthcare workers in Corona times
- Nani’s bonding with his son wins hearts
- Coronavirus: Kanika Kapoor tests positive for the 4th time; Not responding to treatment
- Rang De motion poster: DSP’s mellifluous music oozes romance
- Nithiin postpones his wedding ceremony
- Vishwak Sen contributes to the CCC fund