For the last few years, there have been numerous speculations on Kollywood stalwart Rajinikanth’s final film. At one point, rumours were rife that Rajini will stop acting after the 2021 general elections in Tamil Nadu.
Now, a fresh buzz has begun on Rajini’s last film before he calls it quits. Kollywood circles are abuzz with the speculation that Rajinikanth’s final film before retirement will be under his younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth’s direction. It is known that Soundarya made her directorial debut with her father’s Kochadaiyaan that released in 2014.
Rajini is currently in the USA for health check-ups. If the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, a formal announcement regarding the Rajini-Soundarya film will happen soon after the actor returns to Chennai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?