For the last few years, there have been numerous speculations on Kollywood stalwart Rajinikanth’s final film. At one point, rumours were rife that Rajini will stop acting after the 2021 general elections in Tamil Nadu.
Now, a fresh buzz has begun on Rajini’s last film before he calls it quits. Kollywood circles are abuzz with the speculation that Rajinikanth’s final film before retirement will be under his younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth’s direction. It is known that Soundarya made her directorial debut with her father’s Kochadaiyaan that released in 2014.
Rajini is currently in the USA for health check-ups. If the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, a formal announcement regarding the Rajini-Soundarya film will happen soon after the actor returns to Chennai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi opens up about the Rolex vs Dilli aspect
- Ponniyin Selvan’s trailer to be released on this date?
- Prabhas director makes interesting comments about Hanu Raghavapudi
- Puri Jagannadh is today’s mass-termind, says Karan Johar
- This is how much Allu Arjun is charging for brand endorsements
- The VFX breakdown of this clip from RRR is mind-boggling