There is no doubt that Spider-Man’s success has given a huge lift to the box-office recovery, and given new life to the cinemas across all parts of India. The film has gone out to break multiple records including the record for the highest-grossing film worldwide and in India post the pandemic.
Sony Pictures Entertainment’s Spider-Man: No Way Home, having garnered 260 Cr GBOC and 202 Cr NBOC has become the 3rd biggest film of all time for Hollywood in India within just 18 days of its release.
Spider-Man: No Way Home grossed an estimated $52.7 million over the weekend in the US. Its three-week total Worldwide stands at $1.37 billion, with China and Japan yet to release the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 7 Telugu – Shobha Shetty’s elimination being celebrated
- Nithiin’s Extra Ordinary Man sinks further during the weekend
- Pic Talk: Venkatesh off to Vijayawada for Saindhav
- Nayanthara doesn’t want to be called ‘Lady Superstar’ – Here’s why
- Buzz: Shah Rukh Khan’s Dunki to have 6 AM shows
- Confirmed: Shocking runtime locked for Prabhas’ Salaar