Yesterday, the makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious 151st film, Sye Raa, revealed the film’s stellar cast and crew members. Stalwarts like Amitabh Bachchan, AR Rahman are part of this highly-anticipated project.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Hollywood action choreographer Tony Ching, who had composed the breathtaking stunts for Spiderman, has been roped in for Sye Raa. Apparently, Surender Reddy has been discussing with Tony Ching for a while now and the duo is determined to showcase the film’s war sequences like a never before spectacle on Indian screen.
Sye Raa is based on the inspiring legend of the first Telugu freedom fighter, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Ram Charan is producing the film and Nayanthara is the female lead in it.
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- RX100 fame Karthikeya’s next gets a title
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic