Yesterday, the makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious 151st film, Sye Raa, revealed the film’s stellar cast and crew members. Stalwarts like Amitabh Bachchan, AR Rahman are part of this highly-anticipated project.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Hollywood action choreographer Tony Ching, who had composed the breathtaking stunts for Spiderman, has been roped in for Sye Raa. Apparently, Surender Reddy has been discussing with Tony Ching for a while now and the duo is determined to showcase the film’s war sequences like a never before spectacle on Indian screen.
Sye Raa is based on the inspiring legend of the first Telugu freedom fighter, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Ram Charan is producing the film and Nayanthara is the female lead in it.
- Star heroine’s name gets attached to Allu Arjun film
- Allu Arjun goes on a strict diet
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Talks initiated with Nag for this sequel
- Nithin officially announces his next