Now that Jai Lava Kusa has finally hit the screens, the concentration has shifted towards Spyder. The post-production work of this film is on in full swing and the latest we hear is that the Nellore region rights have been bagged by noted distributor Hari for a huge price.
He is in due plans to release the film on a huge scale in Nellore and its surrounding areas. The pre-release business of Spyder has crossed a whopping 100 crores and the film needs to get a hit talk from day one to recover its cost.
Directed by Murugadoss, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead and is up for a release on the 27th of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date
- Dusshera 2020 getting heated up