Now that Jai Lava Kusa has finally hit the screens, the concentration has shifted towards Spyder. The post-production work of this film is on in full swing and the latest we hear is that the Nellore region rights have been bagged by noted distributor Hari for a huge price.
He is in due plans to release the film on a huge scale in Nellore and its surrounding areas. The pre-release business of Spyder has crossed a whopping 100 crores and the film needs to get a hit talk from day one to recover its cost.
Directed by Murugadoss, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead and is up for a release on the 27th of this month.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film