Superstar Mahesh Babu and AR Murugadoss’ high budget spy thriller, Spyder, released to a decent response from fans on Wednesday. Murugadoss’ image and Mahesh’s newfound craze in Tamil Nadu gave the much-needed boost to Spyder’s Tamil version across Tamil Nadu.
As per the latest updates from Tamil trade circles, Spyder’s Tamil version is ruling over the new releases – Karuppan and Hara Hara Mahadev Ki, at the box-offices. The momentum is expected to last for a while as there are no top stars’ movies hitting the screens in near future. General opinion is that Mahesh has made a smashing debut in Tamil and his fans are eager to see him in more Tamil movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa