Superstar Mahesh Babu and AR Murugadoss’ high budget spy thriller, Spyder, released to a decent response from fans on Wednesday. Murugadoss’ image and Mahesh’s newfound craze in Tamil Nadu gave the much-needed boost to Spyder’s Tamil version across Tamil Nadu.
As per the latest updates from Tamil trade circles, Spyder’s Tamil version is ruling over the new releases – Karuppan and Hara Hara Mahadev Ki, at the box-offices. The momentum is expected to last for a while as there are no top stars’ movies hitting the screens in near future. General opinion is that Mahesh has made a smashing debut in Tamil and his fans are eager to see him in more Tamil movies.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy