Yet another young talent has left the Telugu film fraternity due to the deadly COVID-19. Kumar Vatti, the director of Sree Vishnu’s 2017 action family drama, Maa Abbayi, breathed his last earlier today after suffering from the deadly virus for the last few days.
Kumar Vatti started out his film career as an Assistant Editor at Supreme Music Company. He went on to assist senior Editor Marthand K Venkatesh and also worked at Suresh Productions and Super Good Films. He later joined noted director Parasuram’s direction department and worked on movies such as Solo, Anjaneyulu and Sarocharu, before making his directorial debut with Maa Abbayi.
123telugu.com extends its deepest condolences to Kumar Vatti’s friends and family members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans