Promising actor Sree Vishnu’s Alluri was released last Friday. Now, the actor has signed a new film, which has been launched officially today.
Billed to be an out-and-out family entertainer, the new movie has Ram Abbaraju of Vivaha Bojanambu as the director. The opening ceremony was attended by Anil Sunkara, VI Anand, Nara Rohit, Vijay Kanakamedala, and AR Mohan. Nara Rohit sounded the clapboard for the muhurtham shot. The film’s regular shoot will commence soon.
Bhanu Bogavarapu penned the story for this untitled movie while Gopi Sundar is roped in to provide soundtracks. Produced by Razesh Danda under Hasya Movies, in association with AK Entertainments, Anil Sunkara proudly presents the movie. More details will be revealed in the near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- SSMB28 shoot to happen in this interesting location?
- Buzz: Kangana to act in the sequel to a sensational horror film
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- Rumors about HIT 2; Adivi Sesh gives a witty reply
- Sara Ali Khan to romance Bollywood heartthrob?
- Makers reaffirm Varisu’s release for Pongal