Telugu girl Sreeleela made her Tollywood debut opposite Roshan in the film Pelli SandaD. The actress attracted the audience with her glamour in the film. She got her breakthrough with Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka, which was a huge blockbuster. Sreeleela’s dance moves and screen presence helped the film big time.
After that, there is no looking back for the young actress. She is now part of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s Ustaad Bhagat Singh, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film with Trivikram, and Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 108th film.
Sreeleela is also the female lead in Boyapati – Ram Pothineni’s upcoming film, Panja Vaishhnav Tej’s fourth film, and Nithiin’s upcoming flick. Her new project with Vijay Deverakonda had its pooja ceremony today. Majority of the filmmakers are desperate to have the talented actress on board for their films, and the young actress is undoubtedly ruling the roost in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Spider-Man : Across the Spider-Verse – Visually okay, but lacks substance
- Mohan Babu and Vishnu Manchu to produce a film with a whopping 100 crore budget
- Innovative promotions make Mem Famous a double blockbuster
- Allu Aravind announces an exciting lineup of Geetha Arts’ future projects
- Guntur Kaaram’s first glimpse creates an all-time record
- Nikhil 20 is titled Swayambhu; First look poster is out now
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food