Sreenu Vaitla is known for his unique brand of entertainment and over the years, he has made quite a few action comedies and romantic comedies, which set a new trend in Tollywood. His recent films like Aagadu and Bruce Lee might not have worked at the box-office, but there’s no denying that Sreenu Vaitla still has a taste for creating good comedy in his films.
Interestingly, when it comes to his latest film ‘Mister’, the biggest difference between this film and his recent films is said to be how he has treated the romantic track in the film. Earlier, the love story was just a subplot in his films; however, in Mister, it’s the core theme of the film. In the beginning of his career, Sreenu Vaitla had done romantic films like Nee Kosam and Anandam, and in a way, he’s reconnecting with his roots with Mister.
The film stars Varun Tej, Hebah and Lavanya in lead roles and it’s slated for release on April 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans of all heroes always want Prabhas’ success: Rajamouli
- My producers sacrificed 100 crore profit and made Saaho: Prabhas
- Stop treating me like an actor: Pawan urges fans
- Suriya’s Bandobast plot revealed!
- Prabhas cutout: Kollywood cutout culture gripping Tollywood?
- Is Prabhas seeing someone?