Sridevi’s last outing, Puli ended up as a huge disappointment for her. But loosing no hope, she has started working on her next. Latest update from the Mumbai circles reveal that Sridevi will be seen in an engaging thriller.
Going into details, Sridevi will be playing a mature mother’s role in the film which will be directed by Ravi Udyawar. Yet another highlight of the project is that the national award wining actor, Nawazuddin Siddique will be paired opposite Sridevi.
Pre-production of the film is currently on and more details of this project will soon be announced. Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor will most likely produce this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika bags her biggest film
- Sateesh Vignesya to direct Nandamuri hero?
- Poll: Which of these Sharwanand films will be a bigger hit?
- Venky Mama gets a release date?
- Solid third weekend for Maharshi in Nizam
- Music directors confirm walking out of Saaho