Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor is all set to make her silver screen debut with the soon-to-release Bollywood romantic drama, Dhadak. On this occasion, Janhvi’s mentor and Dhadak’s producer Karan Johar interviewed Janhvi for the first time.
Needless to say, all eyes are on Janhvi’s debut film. The star kid has been working quite hard on her acting debut for the last couple of years and Sridevi was personally handling her doting daughter’s film. But surprisingly, Janhvi told Karan that her mom never wanted her to be an actress.
“She was more relaxed about Khushi getting into films. She thought I was naïve, that I wasn’t thick-skinned enough. She wanted us to live a more relaxed life. She loved what she did but you know it was intense. She once said, I’m leaving my little flower in the muck,” said an emotional Janhvi, recalling how protective her mother was.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success