Leaving the film fraternity and millions of her fans in a huge shock, legendary diva Sridevi passed away on February 24 earlier this year. With her sudden demise, there were several speculations that her much-talked-about cameo in Shah Rukh Khan’s upcoming film, Zero, will be withdrawn.
But much to everyone’s delight, Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor recently confirmed that his wife’s cameo will indeed be present in Zero. As per the latest reports, Sridevi’s cameo will be the surprise package of Zero, and the makers will not release any glimpses of the late actress’ look before the film’s release.
In Zero, Sridevi will be seen shaking a leg with Shah Rukh in a celebratory song. This will mark her last silver screen appearance. Zero, also starring Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma, will be released on December 21.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy