Legendary actress Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor’s maiden Bollywood film, Dhadak, wrapped up the shooting formalities yesterday. In the film, Janhvi is paired opposite Ishaan Khattar, younger brother of Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor.
Dhadak is an official remake of the blockbuster Marathi romantic drama, Sairat. Shashank Khaitan has directed the movie and hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar has bankrolled it. Dhadak’s post-production work has commenced already and the film will be released on July 20.
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon
- Nani’s role in Gang Leader revealed
- Sita gets a new release date
- Heart warming and joyful: Rajamouli lauds Jersey
- Poll: What did you think of Salman Khan’s Bharat’s trailer?