Legendary actress Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor’s maiden Bollywood film, Dhadak, wrapped up the shooting formalities yesterday. In the film, Janhvi is paired opposite Ishaan Khattar, younger brother of Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor.
Dhadak is an official remake of the blockbuster Marathi romantic drama, Sairat. Shashank Khaitan has directed the movie and hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar has bankrolled it. Dhadak’s post-production work has commenced already and the film will be released on July 20.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted director meets Prabhas for a project
- Juicy info about Bunny-Sukumar’s next
- Star daughter’s debut film is finally out
- Naga Chaitanya happy with Venky Mama’s final copy
- Rajini wraps up dubbing for Darbar
- Here’s when Allu Arjun will join Sukumar film’s shoot