Jhanvi Kapoor made an impressive debut with Dhadak but sadly, her mother did not get to see her first film. This 24th of February, it will be Sridevi’s first death anniversary.
So, keeping this in mind, Jhanvi and he sister Khushi have decided to hold a special Pooja in Sridevi’s old home in Chennai. The entire Kapoor family will be attending this pooja.
As of now, Jhanvi is busy prepping for her new film Taqkt which is being directed by Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV introduces his Power Star; Actor faces Pawan’s fans’ heat
- Actress decides to block Trump supporters on Twitter
- Acclaimed Telugu crime comedy goes to Bollywood
- Keerthy Suresh in this crazy sequel?
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors