Jhanvi Kapoor made an impressive debut with Dhadak but sadly, her mother did not get to see her first film. This 24th of February, it will be Sridevi’s first death anniversary.
So, keeping this in mind, Jhanvi and he sister Khushi have decided to hold a special Pooja in Sridevi’s old home in Chennai. The entire Kapoor family will be attending this pooja.
As of now, Jhanvi is busy prepping for her new film Taqkt which is being directed by Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans