Jhanvi Kapoor made an impressive debut with Dhadak but sadly, her mother did not get to see her first film. This 24th of February, it will be Sridevi’s first death anniversary.
So, keeping this in mind, Jhanvi and he sister Khushi have decided to hold a special Pooja in Sridevi’s old home in Chennai. The entire Kapoor family will be attending this pooja.
As of now, Jhanvi is busy prepping for her new film Taqkt which is being directed by Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun daring big time for Pushpa’s fights?
- Aamir Khan reveals how his family went bankrupt
- Sai Pallavi being approached by Hindi banners?
- Tollywood producers start planning releases for this month?
- Samantha to release a special song from Pushpaka Vimanam
- Producer gives clarity on Love Story’s theatrical release