Jhanvi Kapoor made an impressive debut with Dhadak but sadly, her mother did not get to see her first film. This 24th of February, it will be Sridevi’s first death anniversary.
So, keeping this in mind, Jhanvi and he sister Khushi have decided to hold a special Pooja in Sridevi’s old home in Chennai. The entire Kapoor family will be attending this pooja.
As of now, Jhanvi is busy prepping for her new film Taqkt which is being directed by Karan Johar.
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?
- NTR all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal launches her production house
- Renu Desai all set for Tollywood comeback with a biopic