Jhanvi Kapoor made an impressive debut with Dhadak but sadly, her mother did not get to see her first film. This 24th of February, it will be Sridevi’s first death anniversary.
So, keeping this in mind, Jhanvi and he sister Khushi have decided to hold a special Pooja in Sridevi’s old home in Chennai. The entire Kapoor family will be attending this pooja.
As of now, Jhanvi is busy prepping for her new film Taqkt which is being directed by Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo
- Top Hollywood star evinces interest in acting in Bollywood