Sometime back in 2019, news came out that director Srikanth Addala was in talks with the hero Sharwanand for a film. Interestingly, Srikanth had even considered naming the film as Kuchipudi Vaari Veedhi. But due to reasons unknown, the project did not materialize.
Later, Sharwanand moved on with his projects and Srikanth Addala is currently busy with Venkatesh’s Naarappa. Now, the latest update is that Srikanth is keen on working on his shelved project after wrapping up Naarappa.
Will Sharwanand be the hero in the film or will he choose any other hero?
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case