Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Srimannarayana’ is going to hit the screens in the last week of August and this has been conveyed by the production team. Earlier, there were indications that the movie might see a release in the first week of September, but the end August release is now confirmed. Ravi Kumar Chavali is the director of this movie. The movie is in the final stages of post production now.
Parvati Melton and Isha Chawla will be seen as the heroines and Chakri has composed the music.’Srimannarayana’ has been produced by Ramesh Puppala on Yello Flowers banner and R.R.Movie Makers will be presenting the film.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?