Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Srimannarayana’ is going to hit the screens in the last week of August and this has been conveyed by the production team. Earlier, there were indications that the movie might see a release in the first week of September, but the end August release is now confirmed. Ravi Kumar Chavali is the director of this movie. The movie is in the final stages of post production now.
Parvati Melton and Isha Chawla will be seen as the heroines and Chakri has composed the music.’Srimannarayana’ has been produced by Ramesh Puppala on Yello Flowers banner and R.R.Movie Makers will be presenting the film.
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral
- F2 & VVR’s solid show in Nizam on Sankranthi
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama’s latest AP/TG five-day collections
- Murugadoss clears all rumors