Balakrishna’s upcoming film Srimannarayana has completed its censor formalities and the film has been given an A certificate. With this, all hurdles have been cleared for the film’s worldwide release on August 30. Parvathi Melton and Isha Chawla are playing the lead roles. Ravikumar Chavali has directed the film and Ramesh Puppala has produced the film on Yellow Flowers banner. The film’s promos have already became a big hit with the audience and it’s clear that Balakrishna will be seen in a power packed role once again. He’s playing the role of a TV journalist who fights against the government on behalf of the farmers. Ravikumar Chavali has earlier stated that the film’s story is based on what’s been happening in our state, especially in terms of politics and how the farmers have been suffering. Chakri has composed the music.
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes
- Mahanati has changed my life : Keerthy Suresh