Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film Srimanthudu is one of the much anticipated film’s this season. The shooting had been wrapped up last month and the post production work is also nearing completion. The makers have already announced that the movie will hit the screens on August 7th. Mirchi fame Koratala Shiva is the director and Shruti Haasan is the film’s leading lady. Few hours ago, the audio was unveiled in a grand style at the Shilpakala Vedika.
Speaking to the occasion, Prince Mahesh Babu said that he loves all his fans and will continue to do movies which will give happiness to them. He also admitted that his last movie disappointed them and requested to pardon him. He concluded saying he is confident enough that fans will give him a memorable gift on this birthday.
Superstar Krishna and Vijaya Nirmala graced this grand event. Also, Venkatesh, VV Vinayak, Srinu Vaitla, Srikanth Addala and few other celebs from film industry were present at the event and extended their wishes to the team. Some political bigwigs like Galla Jaydev and Ganta Srinivas Rao were also seen in this event.
Devi Sri Prasad is the film’s composer and Mythri Movie Makers banner has produced this film.
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani