Mahesh Babu is a happy man these days. His latest flick, Srimanthudu has opened to some solid collections all over. According to the latest update, the Koratala Shiva film has collected a total share of close to 30 crores on the first day of its release.
These collections include the overseas, Tamil revenue and all other sources from where the film has released world wide. Mahesh’s top notch performance has become the center of attraction and fans are quite elated with the success of this film which has brought back their superstar once again in the top bracket.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress