With no major releases last week and Kick 2 disappointing at the box office, the Koratala Shiva film is doing decent business and has crossed the 150 crore gross after 25 days of its release.
Two fresh scenes which were edited out earlier were added to the film creating a good buzz for the film. Srimanthudu has Shruthi Haasan as the female lead and dealt with the stunning idea of adopting some poverty driven villages of India.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic