With no major releases last week and Kick 2 disappointing at the box office, the Koratala Shiva film is doing decent business and has crossed the 150 crore gross after 25 days of its release.
Two fresh scenes which were edited out earlier were added to the film creating a good buzz for the film. Srimanthudu has Shruthi Haasan as the female lead and dealt with the stunning idea of adopting some poverty driven villages of India.
Articles that might interest you:
- New actress okayed for RRR
- Vijay Deverakonda’s important message to fans at Kousalya Krishnamurthy event
- Chiru reveals why he never made a Bollywood comeback
- Lawrence, Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb resumes finally
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?