With no major releases last week and Kick 2 disappointing at the box office, the Koratala Shiva film is doing decent business and has crossed the 150 crore gross after 25 days of its release.
Two fresh scenes which were edited out earlier were added to the film creating a good buzz for the film. Srimanthudu has Shruthi Haasan as the female lead and dealt with the stunning idea of adopting some poverty driven villages of India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film