As expected, Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu opened to massive response all over yesterday. The Koratala Shiva directorial attracted the family audience big time and according to the latest update, the film collected a share of 1.20 crores in the Krishna region of Andhra Pradesh.
Mahesh Babu’s charisma and top notch performance was the center of attraction for this film which was produced by Mytri Movies. With the weekend now setting in, the figures are slated to raise drastically and bring in superb profits for those associated with this production.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief