As expected, Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu opened to massive response all over yesterday. The Koratala Shiva directorial attracted the family audience big time and according to the latest update, the film collected a share of 1.20 crores in the Krishna region of Andhra Pradesh.
Mahesh Babu’s charisma and top notch performance was the center of attraction for this film which was produced by Mytri Movies. With the weekend now setting in, the figures are slated to raise drastically and bring in superb profits for those associated with this production.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film