As expected, Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu opened to massive response all over yesterday. The Koratala Shiva directorial attracted the family audience big time and according to the latest update, the film collected a share of 1.20 crores in the Krishna region of Andhra Pradesh.
Mahesh Babu’s charisma and top notch performance was the center of attraction for this film which was produced by Mytri Movies. With the weekend now setting in, the figures are slated to raise drastically and bring in superb profits for those associated with this production.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans