Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu, which released last Friday, has been registering thumping collections in all the areas of its release. The emotional family drama laced with strong social content became a talk of the town and it is drawing huge crowds on the weekdays as well.
The endearing chemistry between Mahesh Babu and Shruti Haasan in the movie is casting a magic spell on the moviegoers. It is now learnt that the filmmakers and producers are wanting more movies from the hit pair. So, it wouldn’t be surprising if the Mahesh-Shruti pair surfaces again in a few more movies in the coming days.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film