Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu, which released last Friday, has been registering thumping collections in all the areas of its release. The emotional family drama laced with strong social content became a talk of the town and it is drawing huge crowds on the weekdays as well.
The endearing chemistry between Mahesh Babu and Shruti Haasan in the movie is casting a magic spell on the moviegoers. It is now learnt that the filmmakers and producers are wanting more movies from the hit pair. So, it wouldn’t be surprising if the Mahesh-Shruti pair surfaces again in a few more movies in the coming days.
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic