Sometime earlier, we had reported that Srimanthudu notched up 12 crores in four days in the Nizam area. Now, with these collections, this film has moved into the second spot after Baahubali.
Rajamaouli’s magnum opus had collected 16.4 crores in the first four days and with 12 crores, Srimanthudu stands second. Strong content of the film and aggressive promotions have helped this film to reach the position it has now.
Directed by Koratala Shiva, this film is produced by Myrtri Movies.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods