Sometime earlier, we had reported that Srimanthudu notched up 12 crores in four days in the Nizam area. Now, with these collections, this film has moved into the second spot after Baahubali.
Rajamaouli’s magnum opus had collected 16.4 crores in the first four days and with 12 crores, Srimanthudu stands second. Strong content of the film and aggressive promotions have helped this film to reach the position it has now.
Directed by Koratala Shiva, this film is produced by Myrtri Movies.
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director